Skip to content
- Call 4-911.
- Ensure the safety of the students and staff first.
- Move students involved in disturbance to an isolated area.
- Document incidents with detailed notes.
- Take cover, if necessary. USE CAUTION.
- Assess the situation; provide for your own safety.
- If there are witnesses or others present, direct one of those individuals to call 4911 to summons immediate assistance.
- If no one is available, personally call 4911 immediately, request medical assistance if necessary.
- If vehicle is involved, attempt to identify (CYMBAL)
- Color of vehicle
- Body (two door, type of vehicle)
- Anything else of importance (direction of travel, etc.)
- License number
- Attempt to identify the individuals in vehicle and/or the area.
- Indicate the location of incident.
- Do not disturb the crime scene.
- Assess the situation.
- Contact 4-911. Be prepared to:
- Describe the situation.
- Indicate whether the perpetrator has been identified and/or isolated.
- Describe the injuries.
- Give medical assistance until help arrives.
- University Police will announce the All Clear.